Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Preview: MiKenzie's Senior Portraits

So it's preview time today and boy do I have a treat for you all! It's coming up on Senior Portrait season, and not only did I get to photograph a beautiful girl, she also happens to be my niece as well! MiKenzie and I had so much fun shooting this past Saturday, and she sure got a lot of cat calls and oogling the whole time! We were a little worried in the morning with the pouring rain, but decided if it didn't let up we'd do some full on rain shots. Being Tucson though, five minutes after that conversation the rain went away, leaving a beautiful (chilly) day to photograph! There were so many I wanted to share, but this is just a preview and I've got a lot more to go through. Here are a few from some of the different locations, and some of my favorites!









No comments:

Post a Comment