Saturday, January 26, 2013

Brittney, Justin and Bella

Hello, long time no see! I am terrible at keeping up with this blog. I wanted to share a few photos from one of my shoots this past fall. Now, I know what you're thinking. "This past fall? It's January!!!" Well, I can't argue with that. I haven't really spent a lot of time on my computer besides to edit and check email, glance at facebook, etc. Shame on me, I know! Anyways, on to the good stuff.

Brittney called me up for some family photos in November and we set up a date to shoot. We had a fun time in the area near the Arizona Inn, so much so that we were late getting over to our second shoot area - the Presidio Park area. Long story short, we got some great shots in the first location, but I wish more of the second location had come out better. I want to shoot there again sometime, not when it's super dark! Here are some of their photos! 













No comments:

Post a Comment