Monday, August 11, 2014

Penelope & Arthur

Ok, so hopefully you all remember Arthur, the cutest monster. If you don't, shame on you and click on the link! A few weekends ago, I was treated to a tasty breakfast and some photo fun with Arthur, his parents, and his new baby sister Penelope! Technically, the photo session was intended for Penelope, but we got a little creative when she was not in the mood to be messed with.
Little known secret, I have had an ongoing obsession with the matte style of editing lately...but it really clashes with my personal style of editing and shooting. This time, though, I focused on taking some photos specifically with the intention of editing them this way and was super excited that they came out as beautifully as they did! Some I felt were more evocative using my normal style, so you will get to see the mix. Towards the end of the morning, I confessed that I'd been wanting to crochet some baby hats, and a pumpkin hat for the holidays would be really cute. Turns out Arthur was a pumpkin the past year for Halloween and his mom pulled out the costume. Of course, this got him excited eager to try it on, despite all the protests that it probably didn't fit him anymore... and well, it had to be documented. I'll let you be the judge on whether it fits!






P.S. Check out the original photo of him and how cute he was back then too!

No comments:

Post a Comment